Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dressing it up ~ Part 1


I just simple love to take something & make it even more cuter, especially with stuff you already own! I got my lovely idea from a friend's profile picture! I thought to myself, I could totally do that!


I have this chalkboard up in my dinning room, that I use to post a weekly bible verse that I've come across during my quite time with the Lord. Last night when my husband took me out on a date & took me to one of my favorite places; A.C.Moore! While I was there I found these cute paper flowers already made! Even tho I know how to make them, I thought these flowers were too cute to pass up!


All I did was hot glued them onto my chalkboard! Complete cuteness!

I took this plain 5 x 7 black picture frame, for my daughters room & dressed it up a little. I forgot to take a before picture.... I know shame on me!

You can use ribbon, buttons, basically anything!

Though..I don't think I'm completely done with this yet!
Thinking about instead of using a picture, making it collage with a 3D letter E in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment