Monday, April 9, 2012

Paper Rose bouquet!

I came across this lovely bouquet from http://www.ellinee.com/paper-rose-bouquet/ and thought it was just simply beautiful! Though I am already married, I knew I wanted to make one just for simply decoration. Not going to lie, it took me 2 nights of  several episodes of Golden Girls! Here's some pictures of my adventure in making the bouquet!










 24 total paper flowers!







Very happy with how lovely it turned out! Thoughts? Comments? Don't forget to leave some love!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Wouldn't it be fun to use this instead of a real bouquet in a wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i could re-do my wedding I would totally do something like this!

      Delete
  2. OMG! These are beautiful! You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete