Friday, July 27, 2012

Banana-Berry Smoothie

We're going to the beach for a week in August, so it game time to get in shape for bathing suite time! I've been supplementing my lunches with mostly drinking smoothies. Also It's a great energy booster to have right before you workout! I recently have started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30! I'm on day 5 and finally not in pain anymore but just feeling a warmth all over.

Banana-Berry Smoothie


~2 cups plain yogurt
~2 medium bananas, peeled
~1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
~1 cup fresh blueberries
~1 tablespoon honey  *optional*
~touch of vanilla  *optional*


Put all your ingredients in your blender and blend for at-leaast a minute or until everything is well blended! This smoothie was very good & full of wonderful nutrients, perfect for a good workout! Plus my 3 year old loved it!

If you make this yummy smoothie, let me know!


On a side note, go on over to my etsy shop! I'm having a sale, enter "HAPPYFRIDAY25"  for 25% sale off! : http://www.etsy.com/shop/RaindropsOnRosesB



Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment