Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A New Coffee Filter Wreath..

I saw this cute idea on pinterest and had to give it a try.
 The original post used a hula hoop however I didn't have one on hand and didn't want to run out for one either. I had this metal hoop, that I actually broke off a broken lamp shade.  I knew I could use it, so I held onto it! Inner craft hoarder speaking<---- hahah
 You start by flatten all your coffee filters. This projects doesn't take many filters. Only 1 package you would most likely need.
 You hot glue each filter to the hoop by over lapping them.
 First layer
 Second layer
Final layer!

 For the center, I followed the other tutorial & made a cream color lace rosette.
 for the center.
Then I used floral wire to hang it up with!


 Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment