Saturday, May 22, 2010

Craft Idea: Shabby Chic Picture Frame!

One of my favorite things to do is to recycle lately. I love finding things for really cheap at thrift store or dollar store & making something really pretty out of it. I never throw out cards that were giving to me, because you can always re-use them, like how I did this evening.

I bought a really pretty picture frame at the dollar store for a dollar. Can't beat that! Then I used a really pretty card that I got from my Dad for mother's day this year. It came with pretty ribbon on it & flowers that I cut out, to use for the picture in the picture frame.

I took the picture of flowers & glued it on pretty rink rose paper, so it would have a pretty back-round. Then I used the ribbon from the card & hot glued it around the edges to frame it more nicely. Then I found these pretty pink flowers from AC.Moore on the clearance rack few months back for cheap & glued them on the corners!

Here it is :


No comments:

Post a Comment