Friday, May 28, 2010

Easy purse tutorial~

I took some fabric that I had & measure it out.


I took some pretty white ribbon I had & cut 2 long strips, that you'll use for the straps. You always want to burn the edges on the ribbon so you don't have to worry about it fraying sometime later on. Once you have burnt the edges off, measure exactly where your gonna apply the straps, then sew!



Then I made a ribbon flower out of white thick ribbon & had a cute jem stone button that I used for the center of the flower.


Here is a link to where you can learn how to make flowers out of ribbon! So easy & so cute!


Then I centered it & sew it on.


Inside I hand sewed a button clasp, so nothing would fall out. I didn't get a picture of that but their super easy to sew on.

Here is the finish product!


2 comments: