Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DIY Chalkboard Table~

  Here's another DIY project idea for you, with using a TV dinner tray table! We had one lying around that use to be my Dad's and I turned it into a chalkboard table! The greatest activity for a toddler, let me tell you and my 3 year old loves it! At the moment my Walmart has them for sale for $8.99, not a bad price, if you want head out to pick up one! 

Here is what I did~


  I picked up some chalkboard paint and did 2 coats on the top!  I let them cure for 3 days before I condition the top with chalk!  *Before* you officially use it, it is important that you condition it with chalk by rubbing chalk all over it. After I did that, of course I was itching to paint the bottom & of course distressing it!  Here's how mine turned out! If you love it, leave a comment below!




Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment