Monday, March 14, 2011

My Monday looks like...

Starting it off with the 2 most important things: coffee & my daily devotional!



Lately I've been enjoying my coffee & devotional on my back porch, since the weather has been fairly nice out!
I love being able to sit in privacy on my back porch & admire Gods creation! I never was able to do that at our first house, with the houses being so close together, plus having creepy neighbors didn't help!

I started back up my weekly menu, so I didn't have to run to the store so many times, to save on gas, with the gas prices going up! What's on your menu this week? I love hear what other people are making & sharing recipes!!


Took my little lady outside to enjoy her bubble machine!!









Now I'm off to make some fresh homemade bread! What are you up to on this lovely day?

No comments:

Post a Comment